HSP2210 is a single functional laser printer controller SoC. It is a high integrated SoC which enables the processing system to download and run Linux OS when carrying a high performance CK810 CPU and to a real-time response of printer interface when carrying a low performance CK803S CPU. It has a resolution of 600dpi*600dpi and a speed of 33ppm in printing.
It possesses sufficient system IPs, peripheral IPs (including USB 2.0 dual-role controller, SDR SDRAM controller, NOR flash controller, SDIO 2.0, and etc.) and plentiful security IPs (such as AES, DES, SHA, SM2/4 and etc.). An anti-fuse similar OTP can be programmed for keys storage and restricted access to CPU.
Apply to desktop laser printers and SFP solutions.
- CK810 with 16KB I/D cache, maximum frequency in 400MHz
- CK803 with 4KB cache, independent command and data bus, maximum frequency in 200MHz
- 16-bit SDR SDRAM interface, data transmission speed of 200Mbps/bit
- 4-bit NOR flash controller, maximum frequency in 50MHz
- On-chip 256KB SRAM
- Video data output, LVDS mode and CMOS mode
- LSU and APC controller
- Print motor controller
- Synchronously detection and filtering for pages and lines
- USB 2.0 dual-role interface with integrated PHY
- SD/MMC/SDIO 2.0 Host
- SPI (3x), UART (3x), I2C (2x), GPIO
- XPWM, 10-channel ADC
Image Processing Hardware
- 256-bit AES, 192-bit 3DES
- SM4, SM2, SHA-1/2 family, ECC
- JBIG codec, support multi-bit pixel, compliant with T.82/T.85
SoC Printer Controller SoC